||MUNICIPALITY OF COMPOSTELA, COMPOSTELA VALLEY
||Local Road Upgrading in Purok 4, Brgy. Poblacion (Concreting of Apolinario Mabini St.)
|Area of Delivery
||PR NO 300-8751-18-07-0807
||Implementing Rules and Regulations
|Approved Budget for the Contract:
||Edwardford Najera Dagatan
Municipal Hall, Purok 2, Dagohoy St., Poblacion
|Document Request List
|Last Updated / Time
||14/08/2018 13:22 PM
|Closing Date / Time
||28/08/2018 09:30 AM
|Republic of the Philippines
Province of Compostela Valley
MUNICIPALITY OF COMPOSTELA
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC)
Invitation to Bid for Local Road Upgrading in Purok 4, Brgy. Poblacion (Concreting of Apolinario Mabini St.)
(ITB NO. 2018-07-042, BID NO. 001)
1. The Municipality of Compostela, through the AM 2018 – DILG FUND intends to apply the sum of Five Million Two Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Twenty Four Pesos (P5,225,024.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Local Road Upgrading in Purok 4, Brgy. Poblacion (Concreting of Apolinario Mabini St.). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Municipality of Compostela now invites bids for Local Road Upgrading in Purok 4, Brgy. Poblacion (Concreting of Apolinario Mabini St.). Completion of the Works is required 120 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act.”
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Municipality of Compostela and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on August 3 - 28, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P10,000.00
6. The Municipality of Compostela will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 13, 2018, 10:00 a.m. at Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before August 28, 2018, 9:30 a.m. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on August 28, 2018, 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. Minimum Equipment Required: Road Grader, Road Roller, Backhoe, Water Truck, Concrete Mixer, Concrete Cutter, Concrete Vibrator, Concrete Screeder, Dump Truck.
9. The Municipality of Compostela reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
EDWARDFORD N. DAGATAN
2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building,
Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion,
Compostela, Compostela Valley
LUCELIA L. PAQUEO
||Office of the BAC, 2nd Floor, Municipal Hall Building, Dagohoy St., Purok 2, Poblacion, Compostela, Compostela Valley
|Bid Document Download link………………… https://goo.gl/MrTHdR
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS
(For Procurement of Infrastructure Project)
A. ELIGIBILITY & TECHNICAL COMPONENTS
Class “A” Documents
1) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration (PLATINUM)
2) Valid PCAB Licence and Registration
3) Statement of all On-Going Government & Private Contracts including contracts awarded but not yet started whether similar or not similar in nature and complexity to the contract to be bid
4) Statement of the bidder’s Single Largest Completed Contract (SLCC) similar to the contract to be bid
5) NFCC computation
Class “B” Documents
6) If applicable, the Joint Venture Agreement (JVA) in case the joint venture is already in existence, or duly notarized statements from all the potential joint venture partners in accordance with Section 23.1(b) of the IRR
7) Bid Security in the prescribed form, amount and validity period
8) Organizational chart for the contract to be bid
9) List of contractor’s personnel (e.g., Project Manager, Project Engineers, Materials Engineers, and Foremen), to be assigned to the contract to be bid, with their complete qualification and experience data
10) List of contractor’s major equipment units, which are owned, leased, and/or under purchase agreements, supported by proof of ownership, certification of availability of equipment from the equipment lessor/vendor for the duration of the project, as the case may be, which must meet the minimum requirements for the contract
11) Omnibus Sworn Statement
12) Mayor’s Permit (Municipality of Compostela)
B. FINANCIAL COMPONENTS
1) Duly Signed Bid Prices
2) Bill of Quantities in the prescribed bid form
3) Detailed Estimates including summary sheet showing unit prices of materials, labor rates and rentals
4) Bidder’s Fee (Official Receipt)
INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS (ITB):
1) Please arrange the documents according to the sequence above with label/tag.
2) Bidders will drop only one (1) big envelope which contains three (3) envelopes namely: ORIGINAL BID, COPY NO. 1 and COPY NO. 2 and each envelope contains the Eligibility and Technical Components and the Financial Components.
3) Envelopes shall be properly sealed and marked:
a) contain the name of the contract to be bid in capital letters;
b) bear the name and address of the Bidder in capital letters;
c) be addressed to the Procuring Entity’s BAC;
d) bear the specific identification of this bidding process; and
e) bear a warning “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE” the date and time for the opening of bids.
4) Late Bids shall not be accepted.
||Edwardford Najera Dagatan